Welcome to Save Life Design, your chance to win a £5000 graphic design prize. Save Life Design is organised by Graph-iQ and Magpas, the Emergency Medical Charity, which provides the UK’s only dedicated night time air ambulance with a highly trained Doctor and Paramedic on board.
Over 50 of the UK’s leading medics volunteer with Magpas to provide over £3.6 million worth of frontline A&E medical care – free of charge. The Magpas Helimedix team work together to save lives anywhere in Cambridgeshire and the East of England, day and night! Graph-iQ and Magpas have come up with a fantastic initiative called “Save Life Design”. Save Life Design will give local companies the opportunity to compete and win a rebranding or graphic design package worth £5,000.00+ and become the official Magpas Save Life Design Company of the year. In order to enter the competition, companies must write the best possible slogan for Save Magpas Life Design and also explain in 500 words or fewer why they deserve to win.
The first prize will be twofold:
- Complete corporate re-branding that includes company image and main colour scheme, logo design or re-style, associated co-ordinated stationery and web design with its implementation, worth in excess of £5000. The winners can chose to take all or just parts of the prize. For example, the winner may choose to have only their website redesigned, or their logo and so on
- Magpas will credit your company (and logo) on their website, with the press, via social media and other communication which may be adopted in 2012.
The winner will be selected by a panel of experts including key members of Magpas and local independent business figures.
A second and third prize will be respectively a £500.00 and a £250.00 voucher to spend with Graph-iQ or BiQ Partners.
Candidates must be local companies (CAMBS based) with anything between 1 and 50 employees. Entries must be submitted by 31 March 2012. The winners will be announced on the 16 April and all the participants will be informed of the winners by email. The winners will be notified by telephone. The winners will be asked to collect their prize voucher in person and take a photograph with the organisers.
Entries cost £50 each and all profits will go to Magpas and can be paid by:
- Cheque made to Magpas and sent to 47 Norfolk Street, Cambridge CB12LD
- Using the Paypal button here below
Terms and Conditions
- One entry per company
- All work has to be guaranteed to be original
- All copyright generated by this competition will remain of property of its respective authors that will give MAGPAS unlimited right to its free lawful, moral and ethical use
- Each application must be submitted together with its entry fee of £50; it will be refunded just if the application is refused; no refunds after application will be accepted
- All candidates will be listed on the xyz and jkl websites as well and all local media will be at the final presentation
- After the competition has been completed, all artwork produced by Graph-iQ may be published on one or more website managed by BiQ Group
- Entries may be published on dedicated journals/web pages